FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50
(some restrictions apply).
How do I qualify for free shipping?
- Place over $50 of eligible products in your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single U.S. address.
- Your order will ship either FedEx Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail. Please note that your order will take an additional 2 business days to process & ship.
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
- Delivery time for FREE SHIPPING is equivalent to FedEx Home Delivery or USPS Priority Mail service; orders will arrive in 1-5 business days.
- Applies only to orders with over $50 of qualifying merchandise, excluding promotional codes, shipping charges, gift cards, and taxes.
- Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- You will not receive FREE SHIPPING on your order if any eligible items are canceled, bringing the total below $50.
- If you return any items from an order that received FREE SHIPPING, the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- This offer is valid on any U.S. Domestic order placed on our web site or by telephone.
Shipping & Handling
Health Food Center is proud to offer a variety of delivery options through FedEx or USPS; offering our valued customers the freedom to choose their preferred delivery method during checkout. Your order will be carefully packaged and prepared for shipment from our facility within 2 business days. All orders bound for an APO, FPO, or PO Box must be shipped via USPS. For those who choose expedited shipping, please remember that our standard in-house processing time (2 business days) still applies; time-in-transit is in addition to our processing time.
Depending on your selected shipping method and location, you can anticipate an additional 1-5 days for delivery. We request that FedEx send a tracking number via email to each client upon shipment. This email serves as your confirmation of shipment and we suggest you retain it in your records until the order is received. Shipping is always complimentary on orders that include supplements totaling to $50 or more.
Signature Release Delivery Options
We require a Signature Release for all deliveries to a commercial address. This means that someone must be available to sign for your package at the shipping address when a FedEx driver attempts delivery. Please note that a driver will leave an Info Notice for you at the shipping address if no one is available when delivery is attempted. You have several options:
1) You may sign the release form and leave it on your front door for the driver. The gives FedEx permission to leave your package at your residence even if you're not home when they redeliver. This is obviously the most convenient option, but please note that signing this release means that you hold both FedEx and Health Food Center harmless if your package is left at your request and swiped off the front porch before you can get to it. If you choose this option, then we will, unfortunately, be unable to file any claims with FedEx on your behalf.
2) You may choose to be available during the next business day for redelivery. Your FedEx driver automatically attempts delivery the next business day and choosing to be available during this time will ensure you can personally sign and receive your package safely. If you select this option, then you can retain your Info Notice for reference, but nothing needs to be signed and left on your door.
3) You may choose to pick up your package at the FedEx terminal at your convenience. In this case, please indicate your wishes on the Info Notice and leave it on your front door. Your driver will pick that notice and leave your package at the terminal for the next several days awaiting your pickup.
FedEx is required to attempt delivery 3 times before returning your package to the Health Food Center. Please respond in a timely manner to any Info Notices left so that your package can be delivered expeditiously. If your package is returned to us after 3 delivery attempts have been made, then you will be responsible for any shipping fees associated with reshipment. This policy has been designed to offer you the safest, most reliable delivery possible and we appreciate your cooperation. If you have any questions about our delivery policy, please don't hesitate to contact FedEx's customer service department at 800.463.3339 or our offices directly at 888.498.8241.
Health Food Center is delighted to offer International Shipping to clients located in Canada, the European Union, and to Oceania. Please call us at 888.498.8241 for details. Free shipping on supplement only orders of $79 or more does not apply to international shipments.